Casino Beef Week Promotions Committee Inc is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1982 and promotes the regional main employment industry, Australian beef.
The organisation plans and coordinates the annual 11-day Casino Beef Week festival and is driven by the President of the Casino Beef Week Promotions Committee Inc, 7 volunteer committee members, event coordinators and many hard-working volunteers.
Meet the Team
The 2017 Committee is represented by Stuart George, Frank McKey, Belinda Dockrill, Grant Shedden, Jenna Bailey, Sam Rixon. Assisted by: Lena Mager and Kaela McRae
The Strategic Committee
The purpose of the Casino Beef Week Strategic Committee is to provide and maintain strategic direction for the event, liaising with the existing Operational Committee and staff to carry out activities.
The Casino Beef Week Strategic Committee consists of the following members:
- Stuart George (President, Casino Beef Week)
- Cameron Arnold (Chair, Destination North Coast)
- Chris Sharpe (Director, Richmond Dairies)
- Simon Stahl (Chief Executive Officer, Northern Co-Operative Meat Company)
- Vaughan Macdonald (General Manager, Richmond Valley Council)