Casino Beef Week Promotions Committee Inc is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1982 and promotes the regional main employment industry, Australian beef.
The organisation plans and coordinates the annual 11-day Casino Beef Week festival and is driven by the President of the Casino Beef Week Promotions Committee Inc, 7 volunteer committee members, event coordinators and many hard-working volunteers.
Meet the Team
The 2018-19 Committee is represented by Frank McKey, Grant Shedden, Belinda Dockrill, Jenna Bailey, Sam Rixon, Cherie Holdsworth and Brody Lisha. Assisted by: Lena Mager and Sophie Lynch.
The Strategic Committee
The purpose of the Casino Beef Week Strategic Committee is to provide and maintain strategic direction for the event, liaising with the existing Operational Committee and staff to carry out activities.
The Casino Beef Week Strategic Committee consists of the following members:
- Frank McKey (President, Casino Beef Week)
- Cameron Arnold (Chair, Destination North Coast)
- Chris Sharpe (Director, Richmond Dairies)
- Simon Stahl (Chief Executive Officer, Northern Co-Operative Meat Company)
- Vaughan Macdonald (General Manager, Richmond Valley Council)